225g/8oz Rice Crispies
85g/3oz white chocolate, melted
55g/2oz mini marshmallows
- Line a 20cm x 30cm/8” x 12” tin with baking parchment.
- Place the marshmallows, toffees and butter into a large pan and melt over a medium heat.
- When everything is soft and liquid, take off the heat and stir in the Rice Crispies.
- Using a spatula, scrape all of the mixture into the lined tin, press down and flatten.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the top and scatter over the mini marshmallows. Press them down into the chocolate so they stick.
- Place in the fridge to firm up and then slice into 16 pieces.
Think Ahead & Helpful Hints
- These last for up to 5 days in an airtight tin.
- Delicious chopped into small pieces and scattered over ice cream.
- A gluten free and egg free treat, as long as you use shop bought marshmallows. Always check packet ingredients!