400g/14oz strawberries, hulled and roughly chopped
2 small or 1 large ripe banana, roughly chopped
2TBS runny honey
140ml/5fl oz Yeo Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
110g/4oz white chocolate, melted
30g/1oz white chocolate, grated
Big pinch of dried rose petals
1. Blend the strawberries, banana, honey and yoghurt together in a liquidizer until really smooth.
2. Pour into ice lollie moulds, push the lollie pop sticks in and freeze overnight.
3. Run some cold water over the lollie moulds and use the heat of your hand to remove the lollies from the
4. Dip the lollies into the white chocolate and quickly sprinkle with the rose petals.
5. Immediately place the lollies one by one into the freezer on baking sheets lined with baking parchment.
6. Open the freezer and nibble whenever it takes your fancy.
Think Ahead & Helpful Hints
• I always freeze the lollies flat until the chocolate is completely set and the lollie beneath, completely hard. I then put all of the lollies into a freezer bag.
• Sometimes white chocolate can be really tricky to work with so if you find the dipping method a challenge, drizzle or spoon the chocolate over the top.