6 fillets of salmon
1 bunch of Thai Basil
18 slices of pancetta
- Lay 3 slices of pancetta on a chopping board side by side and stretch with the back of a butter knife so that they get longer.
- Place a salmon fillet on top, season with black pepper, cover with 5 leaves of Thai basil and wrap in the pancetta.
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat and when hot, place the salmon in and cook for 2mins each side.
Think Ahead & Helpful Hints
- The salmon can be wrapped and placed in the fridge ready to go, a few hours before needed.
- Use normal basil or coriander leaves if you can’t find Thai Basil.
- This is delicious cold, great for picnics.