30g/1oz dessicated coconut
110g/4oz whole almonds, roughly chopped
55g/2oz sunflower seeds
55g/2oz pumpkin seeds
30g/1oz chia seeds
1 red apple, grated
3TBS Yeo Valley Natural Yoghurt
Date or Agave Syrup (optional)
1. Mix all of the dry ingredients together and store in a kilner jar. This is now your base mix.
2. To make into bircher museli, put 2TBS of the base mix into a bowl and mix with the grated apple, yoghurt and syrup. I eat it like this straight away but you can leave it overnight if you wish and enjoy the following morning.
Think Ahead & Helpful Hints
• Serve with warm or cold almond milk or hazelnut milk if you’d prefer.
• Mix some sultanas and cranberries through your base mix.
• Add hazelnuts, pecans, walnuts or pistachios to your base mix.
• Add 1TBS of ground cinnamon to your base mix.
• Add banana or berries.
• Use gluten free oats if you’d like the recipe to be gluten free.